A Q and A about wizard101 and updates/comments

Any question about Wizard101, I will answer ASAP, along with news from updates, and patches

5 a week will tried to be answered



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wizard maintenance

Well hopefully they reduced the lag in crowded servers, but it doest take a long time to log on now with the line up and all. Though I am logging on at about 11:45am my time, so how many people could be on? Kids, teens, adults with no work, adults with nightshift.... Nevermind that is a lot lol, wiz is just that popular. Oooh I got to my character screen... aw says its too busy rats :/ not cool anyways I am gonna pick a wizard and stick with it sense it was like this last time and I changed got booted out and had to restart/wait in line. Farming with oran time! >w< if i can get on lol
See you in the spiral!
~All your dreams lie in your blood, it's just what you use your blood for~

No comments: