A Q and A about wizard101 and updates/comments

Any question about Wizard101, I will answer ASAP, along with news from updates, and patches

5 a week will tried to be answered



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome to MY spiral!

I've been working on my storm's life house and came up with just the most wonderful idea with Mani(Mannequin's name, orignal right?) and just had to show you one part of my house that looks decent enough to show.

Mani is the cashier, he works for free sense I created him. As you can see, it's one of the coolest, hippest spots for teen pets, as well as wizards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may post more of the somewhat finished rooms on here, but this was the only one I could fit in one picture. I might just open it up to the public for a day or two someday lol.

No comments: