A Q and A about wizard101 and updates/comments

Any question about Wizard101, I will answer ASAP, along with news from updates, and patches

5 a week will tried to be answered



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hard work payed off! Angie's wonderful wonderland!

Ok, well... my friend Angela RavenSong FINALLY finished her SUPER long awaited project. As soon as she went on to the test realm it was open, I heard her yell across the spiral, "OH MY GOSH! I SO WANT THAT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!". Anyways she went RIGHT back to live realm and started on the recipes for the house. And here are some pictures from the house along with her friends, Fallon AshBlood and Elizabeth DreamWalker.
I loved this spot
I thought this was a good idea sadly it didn't turn out so well
Some of her many statues she farmed for lol
The girls really liked here but again distance problem
Taking this picture made me fall like I was gonna fall into Alice's Wonderland, lol.

Anyways now I can pick all the reagents I see when she's around lol.
Congrats once again, and keep on crafting. Good luck getting the other items crafted from the grizzleheim recipe vender!
^-^
Sorry for the pictures, for some reason I couldn't resize all of them besides the first.

No comments: