A Q and A about wizard101 and updates/comments

Any question about Wizard101, I will answer ASAP, along with news from updates, and patches

5 a week will tried to be answered



Friday, July 16, 2010

Noah felt left out




With Alex getting Rufus to ancient, Noah felt left out, so he came out with his own mega pet! And he just HAD to show us some animations!


Now this blade you get after usint this card does 40% extra damage

(So what? We already have a 40% blade.) Well guess what, you can use both the blade from the ice bird AND the ice blade you cast on yourself! I did this with my balance friend having a regular balefrost, balance blade, blade storm, elemental blade, ice bird's blade, and an ice blade on War Oni. It did 785 damage per round, yikes! Sense I can do most of the damage without help my friend realized not to challange me to a 1v1 anytime soon lol. Enjoy!

No comments: